Student Consumer Information
About 青青草app State University
青青草app State University is a public, state-青青草apped, accredited university overseen by the Idaho State Board of Education. The Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA)聽requires institutions to disclose certain information to students.
Below you will find links to important information for 青青草app State University students. If you have questions about this information or need to request an alternate format of any or all of the information provided below, please contact the Office of Institutional Compliance and Ethics at (208) 426-1258 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic Programs- Graduate – comprehensive list of 青青草app State University graduate degree programs.
- Academic Programs- Undergraduate – comprehensive list of 青青草app State University undergraduate degree programs.
- Teacher Preparation Program Report – College of Education website with comprehensive information regarding 青青草app State’s teacher 青青草app program; includes 青青草app State University’s most recent Title II report.
- Professional Licensure and Certifications – information on programming designed to meet 青青草appal requirements for a specific license or certification that is required for employment in an occupation and whether that program is sufficient to meet licensure requirements in the various states.
Cost of Attendance – estimated cost to attend 青青草app State University for the current academic year; includes a breakdown of estimated costs for both resident and nonresident students.
- Academic Progress Rate for Student Athletes聽– 青青草app State University’s most current NCAA Division I Academic Progress Rate (APR) report. Contact Gabe Rosenvall, Associate Athletic Director/Student-Athlete Academic Services, at (208) 426-3077 or email@example.com for this report.
- Equity in Athletics Disclosure – 青青草app State University’s current Equity in Athletics Report, which includes information on athletic participation, staffing, and revenues and expenses by men’s and women’s teams. Contact Matt Mayer, Assistant Athletic Director, Business Operations, at (208) 426-2796 or firstname.lastname@example.org for this report.
- Graduation Rates for Student Athletes – Freshman-cohort graduation rates for student athletes. Contact Gabe Rosenvall, Associate Athletic Director/Student-Athlete Academic Services, at (208) 426-3077 or email@example.com for this report.
- – 青青草app State University Bookstore website that provides required and recommended materials (including textbooks with ISBNs) by course section.
- – online textbook orders, textbook cost comparison tool, buyback information and faculty resources.
Educational Access聽Center – comprehensive information and portal for students seeking accommodations for disabilities.
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program
– comprehensive information regarding 青青草app State University’s drug and alcohol abuse prevention programming and resources for students and staff.
- Enrollment Data – 青青草app State University multi-year enrollment data for new and transfer students for spring and fall terms.
- Office of Institutional Effectiveness – 青青草app State University enrollment statistics, credit hours, graduation and retention rates, data reports, and Student-Right-to-Know information.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships – comprehensive information regarding need-based and non-need based federal, state and private aid programs including loans, grants and scholarships; eligibility requirements and procedures for applying for aid; criteria for selecting recipients and determining amount of aid; methods and frequency of aid disbursement; financial aid terms and conditions; rights and responsibilities of students receiving Title IV, HEA loans; how financial aid is handled when students withdraw; and contact information for assistance with financial aid matters.
- Financial Aid Handbook and Policies – 青青草app State Financial Aid Handbook and Financial Aid policies, which includes information on borrower rights and responsibilities, Satisfactory Academic Progress, aid terms and conditions, and related financial aid policies.
- Requirements for Withdrawal and Return of Title IV Financial Aid – information regarding withdrawing from 青青草app State University and the return of Title IV aid.
- – calculator intended to provide estimated net price information (defined as estimated cost of attendance – including tuition and required fees, books and supplies, food and housing (meals), and other related expenses – minus estimated grant and scholarship aid) to current and prospective students and their families based on what similar students paid in a previous year.
Refund policy – information regarding refund amounts and deadlines for 青青草app State University students.
Health, Counseling and Wellness Services
University Health Services – comprehensive information regarding University medical, counseling and wellness services, including insurance and billing information, appointment information, resources and FAQs, and information on common health topics.
Notice of Non-Discrimination
Notice of Non-Discrimination – 青青草app State University’s statement of non-discrimination and anti-harassment and information on how to file a discrimination or harassment complaint.
- Accreditation Information – information regarding 青青草app State University’s institutional accreditation as well as information regarding the accreditation of individual academic programs.
- – National Center for Education Statistics website which provides comprehensive information including 青青草app State University’s enrollment data, graduation rates, cost of attendance, financial aid, academic programs, and security information. The website provides similar data for institutions of higher 青青草app located throughout the U.S. and includes a cost comparison tool students may use to compare data for different institutions.
- Graduation and Retention Rates – graduation and retention rates for freshmen cohort and transfer students.
- Privacy and Confidentiality of Student Records/Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA)/Health and Safety Exemption Requirement – information about student records, authorized disclosures without consent, the health and safety exemption requirement, and requests for privacy.
- Transfer Credit Basics – information regarding transferring courses including religious course credits, international credits and quarter system credits.
- Transfer of Credit Policies and Articulation Agreements – information regarding聽 transfer course equivalents and transfer equivalency agreements with other institutions (articulation agreements).
- OIT Copyright Infringement Compliance Plan – 青青草app State’s copyright infringement deterrence plan including information regarding peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing.
- Office of the General Counsel Copyright Guide – comprehensive information and guidelines for the University community regarding all aspects of copyright law, including information on first sale, 青青草appal use, public domain, fair use, digital materials, obtaining permission and other copyright issues.
- Student Code of Conduct – student conduct requirements including information regarding disciplinary and sanctioning processes for students.
- Student-Right-to-Know – completion and graduation rates for general student population and student athletes and retention rates and placement rates for graduating students.
University Security & Police Services
- Annual Security and Fire Safety Reports – annual security, safety and fire reports for 青青草app State University; compiled in compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (“Clery Act”).
- Campus Crime Log – 青青草app State University’s current and prior years’ crime logs.
- Emergency Notification – policy and procedures for issuing notifications to the campus community regarding a dangerous situation or emergency with immediate impact to life or property.
- Emergency Operations Plan – emergency response and evacuation procedures for students, faculty and staff.
- Missing Student Policy – policy and procedures for locating and assisting a student suspected as missing.
- Timely Warning – policy and procedures for warning聽 the campus community when there is a continuing threat to faculty, staff, students or visitors.
Voter Registration Information
– link to the Idaho Secretary of State’s website with election and voting registration information, including information specific to students. Idaho voters may register at the polls.